Abu Zitar, Raed
Abu Zitar, Raed
Scopus Author ID
Now showing 1 - 6 of 6
- PublicationA Review for the Genetic Algorithm and the Red Deer Algorithm Applications(2021)The Red Deer algorithm (RD), a contemporary population-based meta heuristic algorithm, applications are thoroughly examined in this paper. The RD algorithm blends evolutionary algorithms' survival of the fittest premise with the productivity and richness of heuristic search approaches. On the other a well-known and relatively older evolutionary based algorithm called the Genetic Algorithm applications are also shown. The contemporary algorithm; the RDA, and the older algorithm; the GA have wide applications in computer science and engineering. This paper sheds the light on all those applications and enable researchers to exploit the possibilities of adapting them in any applications they may have either in engineering, computer science, or business.
- PublicationA Review of the Genetic Algorithm and JAYA Algorithm Applications(2022)This study throws the light on two metaheuristic algorithms and enable researchers to leverage the potential of adapting them in whatever applications they may have either in engineering, computer science, or business. The two algorithms are the GA and the JAYA. The JAYA algorithm is a modern population-based meta heuristic algorithm, its applications are presented in this work. The JA Y A algorithm integrates evolutionary algorithms' survival of the fittest concept with the productivity and richness of heuristic search methodologies. On the other a well-known and somewhat older evolutionary based method called the Genetic Algorithm with applications is also presented here. The recent two algorithms; the JA Y A and the GA have broad comparable applications in computer science and engineering applications.
- PublicationApplication of Red Deer Algorithm in Optimizing Complex functions(2021)
;Abualigah, LaithThe Red Deer algorithm (RDA), a recently developed population-based meta-heuristic algorithm, is examined in this paper with the optimization task of complex functions. The RD algorithm blends evolutionary algorithms' survival of the fittest concept with heuristic search techniques' productivity and richness. It is critical to assess this algorithm's performance in comparison with other well-known heuristic methods. The findings are presented along with additional recommendations for increasing RDA performance based on the analysis. The readers of this paper will gain a grasp of the RD algorithm and its optimization ability to determine whether this algorithm is appropriate for their particular business, research, or industrial needs. Scopus© Citations 2 19
- PublicationCybers Security Analysis and Measurement Tools Using Machine Learning Approach(2022)
; ;Ghazal, Taher M. ;Hasan, Mohammad Kamrul ;Al-Dmour, Nidal A. ;Al-Sit, Waleed T.Shayla IslamArtificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) have been used in transforming our environment and the way people think, behave, and make decisions during the last few decades . In the last two decades everyone connected to the Internet either an enterprise or individuals has become concerned about the security of his/their computational resources. Cybersecurity is responsible for protecting hardware and software resources from cyber attacks e.g. viruses, malware, intrusion, eavesdropping. Cyber attacks either come from black hackers or cyber warfare units. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) have played an important role in developing efficient cyber security tools. This paper presents Latest Cyber Security Tools Based on Machine Learning which are: Windows defender ATP, DarckTrace, Cisco Network Analytic, IBM QRader, StringSifter, Sophos intercept X, SIME, NPL, and Symantec Targeted Attack Analytic. 8
- PublicationMachine Learning Approach for the Design of an Assessment Outcomes Recommendation System(2021)
; ;Fatime Al-Zahra ;Shaimaa MounirLamees DalbahIt is believed that the evaluation of the outcomes of the course, based on grades, is necessary to improve the teaching and learning process. Our research processes and workflows supported by AI utilize machine learning technology in order to interpret big data, analyze broad data sets and recognize associations with more reliably. The course learning outcomes will be assessed on the basis of QF-Emirates guidelines and use it to suggest teaching and learning measures. It will be used to determine courses learning results based on the empirical knowledge presented. We research and test the design of the right neural networks that achieves our goal. A modern algorithm was improvised for this reason. For our proposed recommendation system, a database program was created to store data and include details in the analysis of course learning outcomes. As a machine-learning system, the proposed approach is tested and results are competitive. 17
- PublicationSmart Learning and Fourth Industrial Age Effects on Higher Education(2021)The shift toward e-learning is imminent. The world is heading to the fourth industrial age. What are the implications of the fourth industrial age on higher education? What can a trend such as artificial intelligence contribute to education? Can Blockchain technology play part in opening a new education model? Can credentials be awarded and granted online? Experts believe that market forces will push higher education institutes to expand online education. More hybrid learning spaces will be created and different degrees awarded, and curricula structures will be created in the few coming years. However, how will this affect the education, for the better or for the worse? We have investigated this major question through extensive research within available literature and through personal encounters with many stakeholders. What are the implications of the fourth industrial age on education? That would be a major question to answer.